domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009
let's get out!! @ 7:32 p. m.
chill run stay go up down ..
too many stuff we have to go through, wanna know something?? my fortune cookie told me(actually it was my horoscope but yeah It told me) somenthing I haven't been in mood to look through:
don't be afraid of start all over. It may sound weird but that's somenthing I've been thinking lately.. I'm not so sure I wanna be an actress and I have no guts to actually stand infront of an audience and sing, but still I don't really rely on myself to be someone in life just by drawing or designing or watever, I wish I could be sure, or at least had the guts to take the risk, but I.. I don't have them, I don't have what it takes to follow my dreams and reach the stars I couldn't even get my place inside the class I wanted, It was the first time I actually fought for somenthing and..I.. I feel like a looser, I did my best and still didn't get it, that sucks!! it really does.. and now I'm starring at the computer writing this silly old sad letter.
In other news.. hope you had an awesome weekend.. I gotta find a job.. Japanese is fun to learn.. make your best in class or work.. search for anything you want (don't be freak out and loose it like me it's borring, believe me I know it.. my style after all XD)
bye bye lovee Kobi =] to!! haha