miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009
Humty dumpty.. @ 8:50 p. m.
Humpty dumpty sat on wall humpty dumpty had a great fall (8)
humty dumpty wasn't afraid of heights as I am XD
well officially school has ended I just went yesterday to our representation drama acting stuff..
and yeap I went running late, but because the lights were changed and they were having problems I may say I was just in time. Xd
and yeap my voice has been sounding horrible so I start using piano to see if I can be he same or better.. but yeap hanging on it!!
soo I have tons of ideas.. I wish to tell 'em off but too many to count or say in a few words. Okeii they are for akiba's theme op!! OwO I'm sooo have to do it.. and extortion a few people to help.. (it's that how it's supposed to be written?? who cares.. ) okeii..
yeap oh oh and I made a two new songs and two new drawings.. one of kobito in a beach outfit..
well.. I'm.. Official news!! .. I have 56 songs written in my song book, I have to research other books and the ones I've written in the lap.. still .. too many to count.. buut I want to pass one of them to THE BOOK.
and that's... tarara durms pleaseeeee!!.. ohm.. my fandub of K-On! !! OWO and the one of spica which thanks to kaoru I'm officially bond to it ..(the song)
and yea[p that's kinda it..
oh no one more thing!!
1 1 1 1 1 1
///
.. !!
10 things I hate about you
tv Show !!I'll be waiting (bad mexican accent. )
Etiquetas: school.. songs.. and more