viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009
Tarzan is handsome Tarzan is strong… @ 9:42 p. m.
Okeii .. maybe.. Tarzan is NOT the guy for me.. buuut!!!
I found my one in a million prince charming look a-type perfect for me I even wrote him a song.
I’m definitely automatic systematically.. in loving’ season.. and It’s all about the guy I don’t know the name.. but believe me..
some day soon (the sooner the better) I’ll walk right to him.. with a pocky box (with candy inside of course) and give him to him while askin’ he’s number..
I just.. need to know.. the number or email so I can talk to him.. and he’s name..
‘cause I want to love a boy I know the name of.
wish me luck.. this’ll be the first time.. in my life, I’m really gonna chase a boy.. or even have the guts to ask him.. (I may need to start doin’ a sign megumi-like that says..
Hey!! I kinda like you
PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!
or somenthing like that.. whatever..)
Kobito says <3 !!
and peace out!!
viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009
Tarzan is handsome Tarzan is strong… @ 9:42 p. m.
Okeii .. maybe.. Tarzan is NOT the guy for me.. buuut!!!
I found my one in a million prince charming look a-type perfect for me I even wrote him a song.
I’m definitely automatic systematically.. in loving’ season.. and It’s all about the guy I don’t know the name.. but believe me..
some day soon (the sooner the better) I’ll walk right to him.. with a pocky box (with candy inside of course) and give him to him while askin’ he’s number..
I just.. need to know.. the number or email so I can talk to him.. and he’s name..
‘cause I want to love a boy I know the name of.
wish me luck.. this’ll be the first time.. in my life, I’m really gonna chase a boy.. or even have the guts to ask him.. (I may need to start doin’ a sign megumi-like that says..
Hey!! I kinda like you
PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!
or somenthing like that.. whatever..)
Kobito says <3 !!
and peace out!!