sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2008
50 things about Kobito @ 1:39 p. m.
.. quieroo besar chicos!!
que pasa si quieres besar a uno que.. le gusta las computadoras..
O.. UN SHIKO QUE RESPIRE !!
hahaha Okeii estoee viendoo NEd declassified files.. -^^-
tarararaaaaaaaa..
Ahora sii lo wenoo!!
1. I like to dance to Show tunes.. And sing along
2. Oreo and milk
3. Disney girl
4. Singing
5. Drawing
6. Makin’ stuff (building ‘em)
7. Nail bites
8. Speak to cars
9. Penguins are the best waitress
10. Frogs will rule the world
11. Upps.. I'm a little racist’s
12. Butterflies
13. J &K dramas.
15. Song writer
16. Friendship
17. Family
18. Friendship “crazy rainbow <3>
19. Ariel
20. Anastasia
21. Hillary duff
22. Mix and match Japan style.
23. Anime & manga.
24. Fall for music
25. Silly songs
26. Jesse McCartney
27. Lost girl
28. Plain popcorn
29. Cellphone I love my Cellphone...
30. Glasses & contacts
31. Funny pics
32. I’m a chicken when it comes to dares about kisses.. O.O OMG.. I just gave Kaoru, what she needed for truth or dare games..
33. I dance alone in my room
34. I take over 1000 photos a month.
35. I love song abour self teem
36. When someone gives me something special.. I’ll have it with me all the time.
37. I’m timid
38. But I’m also Outgoing
39. People might think.. Oh she’s crazy
40. Others would say.. She’s plain boring.. I DON’T CAREEE!!
41. I’ve got two blogs.. One about mainly everything.. And the other about Anime, and related.
42. I always have my magic pen and or pencil with me, and paper.. And my song book. ^^
43. My Self teem is low.. But my vanity is HIGH
44. Hugs.. Are speial.. You must feel it.. So I won’t ask you for one unless.. I really need one.
45. I use my drawings and music, to escape from stuff.. Get distracted.
46. EMOOSS!!!
47. Hair ext. purple and blue and pink (I wanted to start with purple by this Christmas.)
48. I’ve always wanted to have red hair.. ‘cause of ariel and Anastasia.. And even though it does look reddish in the sun .. It’s not enough.
49. About 2 months ago I discovered what name does my hair color has.. It was.. Hm.. Let me check thaat again.. Auburn.. But it’s like dark Auburn.. XD
50. I’m clumsy!!
Haha at last 50 !! Muahahhahaha!!
Etiquetas: 50 things about Kobito, espaniol, Kobito y sus cosas